- Increased axle clearance for more suspension travel
- Improved upper link geometry provides more tuning options and increased performance
- Built in shock towers - increased durability and possible added scale points
- Maintain your existing bumper mounts and location
- Choose from two different materials:
A36 Steel - 0.09" (a little thicker than 12 gauge) - Strong and weldable for custom builders
6061T6 Aluminum - 0.125" - Lighter than steel, yet remains strong
- Also compatible with the Wraith Tube Chassis - turn your wraith into a SORCCA Class 2 legal rig
(Requires SSR Wraith Adapters. Info and build threads coming very soon.)
- CMS options also coming very soon!
More info on the Product Page here:
Scale Tech Scale Chassis Rails
The SSR Chassis is available for pre-order now, and I expect the first batch to be in stock by the end of February or early March.
Also, to celebrate this new product, I am hosting a giveaway on RCCrawler.com. To enter, see the thread here:
RCCrawler.com JCAD SSR Giveaway
The giveaway is open to star holding forum members only per the rules of RCC.